Brandon Marsh and the Philadelphia Phillies will hit the field at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16, where they will match up with the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Zac Gallen. The matchup will begin at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Marsh ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Marsh
Get the latest odds for Marsh and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Marsh or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brandon Marsh Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Marsh Stats and Trends
- Marsh has recorded a hit in 80 of 135 games this year (59.3%), with multiple base knocks in 31 of those games (23.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 12 of 135 games in 2023 (8.9%), which is 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 39.3% of his contests this season (53 of 135), with two or more runs scored in six of those contests (4.4%).
- In 39 of 135 games this year (28.9%), Marsh has driven in a run, and in 15 of those games (11.1%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 93 of 135 games this season, including multiple Ks in 42 of them.
|40 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (57.1%)|
|18 (27.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (18.6%)|
|24 (36.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (41.4%)|
|6 (9.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (8.6%)|
|17 (26.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||22 (31.4%)|
Ready to bet on Marsh, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.