Christian Walker returns to action when the Arizona Diamondbacks square off against the Philadelphia Phillies and starter Zack Wheeler at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Walker ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Walker
Get the latest odds for Walker and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will hand the ball to Wheeler (13-6) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in 6 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- The 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Walker or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Christian Walker Stats vs. the Phillies
Walker Stats and Trends
- In 60.5% of his games this year (98-of-162), Walker has posted a hit. In 42 of those games (25.9%), he’s recorded at least two base hits.
- Out of the 162 games he has played in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 30 contests (18.5%), taking the pitcher deep in 5% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate in 45.7% of his 162 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 7.4% of those contests (12).
- Walker has tallied at least one RBI 66 times this year in 162 tries (40.7%), including driving in more than one run in 14.2% of games (23 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 11 occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 59.3% of his games this season (96 of 162), striking out multiple times in 32 of them (19.8%).
|49 (62.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (58.3%)|
|19 (24.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (27.4%)|
|41 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||33 (39.3%)|
|17 (21.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (15.5%)|
|35 (44.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||31 (36.9%)|
Ready to bet on Walker, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.