When the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies square off at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Tommy Pham will be back in the starting lineup (against starting pitcher Zack Wheeler).
Looking to put down a bet on Pham ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pham
Get the latest odds for Pham and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies will send Wheeler (13-6) to the mound for his 33rd start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pham or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tommy Pham Stats vs. the Phillies
Pham Stats and Trends
- In 59.2% of his games this season (77-of-130), Pham has recorded a hit. In 29 of those games (22.3%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In 11.5% of his games this season, he has gone yard (15 of 130). He’s gone deep in 3.3% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run 43 times this year in 130 games played (33.1%), including 15 times when he tallied multiple runs (11.5%).
- In 36.2% of his contests this season (47 of 130), Pham has notched at least one RBI. In 15 of those games (11.5%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in six games.
- He has struck out one or more times in 57.7% of his games this year (75 of 130), striking out multiple times in 27 of those contests (20.8%).
|36 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||41 (58.6%)|
|15 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (20.0%)|
|17 (28.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||26 (37.1%)|
|6 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.9%)|
|23 (38.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||24 (34.3%)|
Ready to bet on Pham, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.