When the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks match up at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Cristian Pache will be back in the starting lineup (against starting pitcher Zac Gallen).
Looking to place a bet on Pache ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pache
Get the latest odds for Pache and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Gallen (17-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday.
- The 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pache or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pache Stats and Trends
- In 46.2% of his 39 games this season, Pache has recorded a base hit (18 times). He’s also registered three multi-hit games in 2023 (7.7%).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 39 games this season, he has swatted just two round-trippers.
- In 10 of 39 games this year, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In 10 of 39 games this year (25.6%), Pache has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 59.0% of his games this season (23 of 39), striking out multiple times in six of those contests (15.4%).
|8 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pache, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.