Citizens Bank Park is where Johan Rojas and the Philadelphia Phillies will face off against starter Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Rojas ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rojas
Get the latest odds for Rojas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Gallen (17-9) will take to the mound for the Diamondbacks and make his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rojas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Rojas Stats and Trends
- Rojas has picked up a hit in 64.7% of his 51 games this year, with multiple hits in 21.6% of those contests (11).
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 51 games this season, he has swatted just two home runs.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 21 of 51 games played this season (41.2%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 31.4% of his contests this season (16 of 51), Rojas has produced at least one run. In six of those games (11.8%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one game.
- He has struck out in 64.7% of his 51 games this season, while fanning more than once in 29.4% of those contests (15).
|19 (57.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (77.8%)|
|8 (24.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (16.7%)|
|13 (39.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (44.4%)|
|1 (3.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|9 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (38.9%)|
Ready to bet on Rojas, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.