Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies meet starter Zac Gallen and the Arizona Diamondbacks at 8:07 PM ET on Monday, October 16 at Citizens Bank Park.
Looking to bet on Schwarber ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Schwarber
Get the latest odds for Schwarber and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 5 1/3 innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 22nd in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.49 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.323 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
- With 197 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 17th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Schwarber or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Schwarber Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Schwarber Stats and Trends
- Schwarber has collected a base hit 88 times this season in 166 games played (53.0%), including multiple knocks on 29 occasions (17.5%).
- Out of the 166 games he has played in this season, he’s gone yard in 44 contests (26.5%), hitting a home run in 6.5% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored in 52.4% of his 166 games this season. That includes two or more runs scored in 10.2% of those contests (17).
- In 39.2% of his contests this year (65 of 166), Schwarber has driven in at least one run. In 23 of those games (13.9%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in 10 games.
- In 82.5% of his contests this year (137 of 166), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 68 of those games (41.0%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|45 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||43 (51.8%)|
|14 (16.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||15 (18.1%)|
|45 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||42 (50.6%)|
|22 (26.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||22 (26.5%)|
|30 (36.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||35 (42.2%)|
Ready to bet on Schwarber, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.