When the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies go head to head at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Gabriel Moreno will be back in the starting lineup (against starter Zack Wheeler).
Looking to place a wager on Moreno ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Moreno
Get the latest odds for Moreno and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up two earned runs while allowing three hits.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have given up the 10th-fewest long balls so far this season with only 185 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Moreno or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gabriel Moreno Stats vs. the Phillies
Moreno Stats and Trends
- Moreno has a hit in 57.7% of his games this year (64 of 111), and he posted at least two hits in 30 of those games (27.0%).
- In 10 of 111 games this season, he has hit a home run (9.0%). He’s gone deep in 1.8% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 32 times this year in 111 games played (28.8%), including three games with more than one run (2.7%).
- In 42 of 111 games this season (37.8%), Moreno has tallied an RBI, and in seven of those games (6.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- In 59.5% of his 111 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (66 times). He’s also had 14 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (12.6%).
|36 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||28 (51.9%)|
|17 (29.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||13 (24.1%)|
|15 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (31.5%)|
|2 (3.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (14.8%)|
|19 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (42.6%)|
Ready to bet on Moreno, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.