When the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies square off at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Corbin Carroll will be back in the lineup (against starting pitcher Zack Wheeler).
Looking to wager on Carroll ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Carroll
Get the latest odds for Carroll and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Carroll or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corbin Carroll Stats vs. the Phillies
Carroll Stats and Trends
- Carroll has picked up a hit in 106 of 158 games this year, with multiple hits in 50 of them.
- In 26 of 158 games this season, he has gone yard (16.5%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 86 times this season in 158 contests (54.4%), including scoring multiple runs in 19.0% of games (30 times).
- Carroll has tallied at least one RBI in 34.8% of his games this season (55 of 158), including more than one RBI in 21 of those contests (13.3%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 93 times this season in 158 tries (58.9%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 20.3% of games (32 times).
|54 (68.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||52 (65.8%)|
|23 (29.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||27 (34.2%)|
|40 (50.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||46 (58.2%)|
|13 (16.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||13 (16.5%)|
|28 (35.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||27 (34.2%)|
Ready to bet on Carroll, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.