Alec Bohm and the Philadelphia Phillies will hit the field at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16, where they will face off against the Arizona Diamondbacks and starting pitcher Zac Gallen. The matchup will start at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Bohm ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bohm
Get the latest odds for Bohm and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (17-9) for his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 1/3 innings pitched against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old’s 3.47 ERA ranks 16th, 1.119 WHIP ranks 12th, and 9.4 K/9 ranks 17th.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.49 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.323 WHIP this season.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 197 home runs so far this season (the 17th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bohm or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alec Bohm Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Bohm Stats and Trends
- Bohm has a hit in 66.9% of his games this season (101 of 151), and he posted multiple hits in 43 of those games (28.5%).
- In 12.6% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (19 of 151). He’s gone deep in 3.3% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run in 60 out of 151 games this year (39.7%), which includes two or more runs scored in 13 of those games (8.6%).
- Bohm has plated at least one run 61 times this season in 151 tries (40.4%), including plating more than one run in 14.6% of games (22 times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on 10 occasions.
- In 53.0% of his 151 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (80 times). He’s also had 16 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (10.6%).
|52 (67.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||49 (66.2%)|
|19 (24.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||24 (32.4%)|
|35 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||25 (33.8%)|
|10 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (12.2%)|
|29 (37.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||32 (43.2%)|
Ready to bet on Bohm, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.