Alek Thomas returns to the lineup when the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Philadelphia Phillies and starting pitcher Zack Wheeler at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Thomas ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thomas
Get the latest odds for Thomas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take to the mound for the Phillies and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in 6 1/3 innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th.
- The Phillies average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.03 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Phillies have a combined WHIP of just 1.240 as a pitching staff, which is the sixth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 185 homers allowed, the Phillies rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thomas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Alek Thomas Stats vs. the Phillies
Thomas Stats and Trends
- Thomas has picked up a hit in 65 of 120 games this season, with multiple hits in 20 of them.
- Out of the 120 games he has played in this season, he’s homered in 11 contests (9.2%), homering in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored in 35.0% of his 120 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 7.5% of them (nine).
- In 31 of 120 games this year (25.8%), Thomas has plated a run, and in six of those games (5.0%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 66 of 120 games this season (55.0%), while fanning multiple times in 23 of them (19.2%).
|34 (59.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||31 (49.2%)|
|11 (19.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (14.3%)|
|19 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||23 (36.5%)|
|5 (8.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.5%)|
|18 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (20.6%)|
Ready to bet on Thomas, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.