Trea Turner is currently on a 10-game hitting streak, and he’ll be aiming to continue that streak against Zac Gallen when the Philadelphia Phillies and Arizona Diamondbacks match up at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Turner ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Turner
Get the latest odds for Turner and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Gallen (17-9) will take the mound for the Diamondbacks, his 35th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Tuesday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 28-year-old ranks 16th in ERA (3.47), 12th in WHIP (1.119), and 17th in K/9 (9.4) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.323 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have allowed 197 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 17th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Turner or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trea Turner Stats vs. the Diamondbacks
Turner Stats and Trends
- Turner has collected a hit in 116 of 161 games this year, with multiple hits in 53 of them.
- Out of the 161 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 25 contests (15.5%), going deep in 3.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 77 of 161 contests this year (47.8%), he has scored a run, and 24 of those games (14.9%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Turner has driven in at least one run 53 times this season in 161 games played (32.9%), including 18 times driving in multiple runs (11.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in seven contests.
- He has fanned 107 times this season in 161 tries (66.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions in 26.1% of games (42 times).
|59 (72.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||57 (72.2%)|
|31 (37.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||22 (27.8%)|
|40 (48.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||37 (46.8%)|
|17 (20.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (10.1%)|
|34 (41.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||19 (24.1%)|
Ready to bet on Turner, the Phillies or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.