When the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies square off at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will be back in the starting lineup (against starting pitcher Zack Wheeler).
Looking to bet on Gurriel ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gurriel
Get the latest odds for Gurriel and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- Wheeler (13-6) will take the mound for the Phillies, his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed 6 1/3 innings while giving up two earned runs on three hits in a matchup with the Atlanta Braves.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 33-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.61), eighth in WHIP (1.078), and 12th in K/9 (9.9).
- The Phillies have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.03 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Phillies have a combined 1.240 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gurriel or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. Stats vs. the Phillies
Gurriel Stats and Trends
- In 103 of 150 games this year (68.7%), Gurriel has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two hits in 36 of those contests (24.0%).
- He has hit a home run in 16.0% of his games this season (150 contests), going yard in 4.1% of his trips to home plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 55 times this season in 150 contests (36.7%), including scoring multiple runs in 5.3% of games (eight times).
- Gurriel has notched at least one RBI in 36.7% of his games this season (55 of 150), including more than one RBI in 20 of those contests (13.3%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- In 81 of 150 games this year (54.0%), he has been set down on strikes. Plus, 22 of those games (14.7%) included an effort that resulted in more than one strikeout.
|50 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||53 (70.7%)|
|17 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||19 (25.3%)|
|26 (34.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||29 (38.7%)|
|14 (18.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||10 (13.3%)|
|29 (38.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||26 (34.7%)|
Ready to bet on Gurriel, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.