When the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies go head to head at Citizens Bank Park on Monday, October 16 at 8:07 PM ET, Geraldo Perdomo will be back in the lineup (against starter Zack Wheeler).
Looking to place a wager on Perdomo ahead of his matchup on Monday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Perdomo
Get the latest odds for Perdomo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Philadelphia Phillies
- The Phillies’ Wheeler (13-6) will make his 33rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in 6 1/3 innings pitched against the Atlanta Braves on Monday.
- The 33-year-old’s 3.61 ERA ranks 20th, 1.078 WHIP ranks eighth, and 9.9 K/9 ranks 12th among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Phillies strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-best in MLB.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.240 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- The Phillies have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 185, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Perdomo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Geraldo Perdomo Stats vs. the Phillies
Perdomo Stats and Trends
- Perdomo has reached base with a base hit 69 times this season in 142 games played (48.6%), including multiple knocks in 21.1% of them (30 times).
- Out of the 142 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in seven contests (4.9%), going deep in 1.2% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 61 times this year in 142 games played (43.0%), including 11 times when he tallied multiple runs (7.7%).
- In 35 of 142 games this season (24.6%), Perdomo has tallied an RBI, and in nine of those games (6.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- He has struck out in 72 of 142 games this season, including multiple Ks in 16 of them.
|32 (45.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||37 (51.4%)|
|13 (18.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||17 (23.6%)|
|30 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||31 (43.1%)|
|4 (5.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (4.2%)|
|18 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (23.6%)|
Ready to bet on Perdomo, the Diamondbacks or any other MLB action on Monday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.