The upcoming contest between LaMonte Wade Jr’s San Francisco Giants and the Colorado Rockies (with Peter Lambert getting the start) is scheduled for Saturday, September 16 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Wade ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Wade
Get the latest odds for Wade and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- The Rockies will send Lambert (3-7) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Monday, when he threw five innings against the San Francisco Giants, giving up six earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with an ERA of 5.36, a 2.54 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.385.
- The Rockies strike out just 7.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- The Rockies have the 30th-ranked ERA (5.70) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.536 as a pitching staff, which is worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have allowed the second-most home runs this season with 212, or 1.5 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Wade or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
LaMonte Wade Jr Stats vs. the Rockies
Wade Stats and Trends
- In 58.3% of his games this year (70-of-120), Wade has recorded a hit. In 26 of those games (21.7%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- He has hit a home run in 14 of 120 games in 2023 (11.7%), which is 3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 40.0% of his contests this season (48 of 120), with more than one run scored in seven of those games (5.8%).
- Wade has tallied at least one RBI in 31 of 120 games this year (25.8%). He has collected more than one RBI in six of those contests (5.0%).
- In 54.2% of his 120 games this season, he has struck out (65 times). He’s also had 18 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (15.0%).
|34 (59.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||36 (57.1%)|
|12 (21.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||14 (22.2%)|
|24 (42.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||24 (38.1%)|
|7 (12.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (11.1%)|
|14 (24.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||17 (27.0%)|
Ready to bet on Wade, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.