Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies will hit the field at Coors Field on Saturday, September 16, where they will match up with the San Francisco Giants and starting pitcher Keaton Winn. The game will begin at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Diaz ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Diaz
Get the latest odds for Diaz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Winn (1-2) will take the mound for the Giants, his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with a 3.55 ERA, 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .211.
- The Giants have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Giants have pitched to a 3.97 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined 1.246 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- With just 159 homers allowed, the Giants rank third in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Diaz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Elias Díaz Stats vs. the Giants
Diaz Stats and Trends
- In 63.0% of his games this year (80-of-127), Diaz has recorded a hit. In 33 of those games (26.0%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- He has homered in 14 games this season, going deep in 2.9% of his chances at the plate.
- In 38 of 127 contests this season (29.9%), he has scored, and six of those games (4.7%) included an effort that produced two or more runs scored.
- Diaz has plated at least one run 42 times this season in 127 games played (33.1%), including 19 times plating multiple runs (15.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- In 60.6% of his contests this year (77 of 127), he has struck out at least once. In 24 of those games (18.9%), he registered more than one punchout.
|40 (63.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (62.5%)|
|15 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||18 (28.1%)|
|20 (31.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||18 (28.1%)|
|8 (12.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (9.4%)|
|21 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||21 (32.8%)|
Ready to bet on Diaz, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.