At 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, September 16, Ezequiel Tovar and the Colorado Rockies will take the diamond against the San Francisco Giants and starting pitcher Keaton Winn at Coors Field, airing on SNRM.
Looking to wager on Tovar ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Tovar
Get the latest odds for Tovar and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Winn (1-2) will take the mound for the Giants, his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed six innings while giving up three earned runs on five hits in a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.55, a 4.17 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.000 in seven games this season.
- The Giants strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 18th in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 3.97 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined 1.246 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- With just 159 homers allowed, the Giants rank third in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Tovar or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ezequiel Tovar Stats vs. the Giants
Tovar Stats and Trends
- In 68.6% of his 137 games this season, Tovar has recorded a base hit (94 times). He’s also collected 32 multi-hit games in 2023 (23.4%).
- Out of the 137 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s hit a home run in 15 contests (10.9%), taking the pitcher deep in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least a run 60 times this year in 137 contests (43.8%), including scoring multiple runs in 7.3% of games (10 times).
- In 49 of 137 games this season (35.8%), Tovar has picked up an RBI, and in 13 of those games (9.5%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 100 of 137 games this year, including multiple Ks in 44 of them.
|54 (78.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||40 (58.8%)|
|17 (24.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||15 (22.1%)|
|32 (46.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||28 (41.2%)|
|7 (10.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (11.8%)|
|29 (42.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||20 (29.4%)|
Ready to bet on Tovar, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.