Luis Matos and the San Francisco Giants will take the field at Coors Field on Saturday, September 16, where they will face off against the Colorado Rockies and starting pitcher Peter Lambert. The game will begin at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Matos ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Matos
Get the latest odds for Matos and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- Lambert (3-7) will take the mound for the Rockies, his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings against the San Francisco Giants.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with a 5.36 ERA, 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .263.
- The Rockies strike out just 7.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- The Rockies have the 30th-ranked ERA (5.70) in the majors this season.
- Rockies pitchers have a 1.536 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- With 212 homers allowed, the Rockies rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Matos or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Luis Matos Stats vs. the Rockies
Matos Stats and Trends
- Matos has recorded a hit in 62.7% of his 67 games this season, with multiple base hits in 19.4% of those contests (13).
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 67 games this season, he has swatted just two homers.
- In 19 of 67 games this season (28.4%), he has touched home plate at least one time, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Matos has driven in at least one run 11 times this year in 67 games played (16.4%), including three games with more than one RBI (4.5%).
- In 35.8% of his 67 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (24 times). He’s also had five games with multiple Ks in 2023 (7.5%).
|22 (62.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (62.5%)|
|7 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (18.8%)|
|9 (25.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (31.3%)|
|1 (2.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (3.1%)|
|6 (17.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (15.6%)|
Ready to bet on Matos, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.