Coors Field is where Mitch Haniger and the San Francisco Giants will take on starter Peter Lambert and the Colorado Rockies on Saturday, September 16 at 2:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Haniger ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Haniger
Get the latest odds for Haniger and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- Lambert (3-7) will take the mound for the Rockies, his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings pitched against the San Francisco Giants on Monday.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 5.36, a 2.54 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.385 in 25 games this season.
- The Rockies strike out just 7.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.70 this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
- Rockies pitchers have a 1.536 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- The Rockies have given up the second-most long balls so far this season with 212 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Haniger or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Mitch Haniger Stats vs. the Rockies
Haniger Stats and Trends
- Haniger has recorded a hit in 50.9% of his 53 games this year, with at least two hits in 18.9% of them (10).
- He has hit a long ball in six of 53 games in 2023 (11.3%), which is 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 18 of 53 games this year, including multiple runs scored in seven of them.
- In 15 of 53 games this season (28.3%), Haniger has plated a run, and in seven of those games (13.2%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has fanned 38 times this year in 53 games played (71.7%), including 14 times striking out multiple times (26.4%).
|15 (53.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (48.0%)|
|6 (21.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.0%)|
|11 (39.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (28.0%)|
|2 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|8 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (28.0%)|
Ready to bet on Haniger, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.