On Saturday, September 16 at 2:10 PM ET, Hunter Goodman and the Colorado Rockies will match up with starter Keaton Winn and the San Francisco Giants at Coors Field, airing on SNRM.
Looking to wager on Goodman ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Goodman
Get the latest odds for Goodman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Winn (1-2) will take to the mound for the Giants and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings against the Colorado Rockies.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 3.55, a 4.17 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.000.
- The Giants have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.97 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined 1.246 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- The Giants have allowed the third-fewest home runs this season at just 159, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Goodman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Hunter Goodman Stats vs. the Giants
Goodman Stats and Trends
- Goodman has recorded a hit in 66.7% of his 15 games this year, with more than one hit in 20.0% of those contests (three).
- He has not yet hit a long ball this season in 15 games.
- He has touched home plate five times this year in 15 games played (33.3%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- Goodman has picked up an RBI in 60.0% of his 15 games this season, with more than one RBI in 20.0% of those games (three). He has also knocked in three or more runs in one contest.
- He has struck out one or more times in 10 of 15 games this season (66.7%), while fanning multiple times in four of them (26.7%).
|5 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||5 (71.4%)|
|2 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (14.3%)|
|2 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (42.9%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (71.4%)|
Ready to bet on Goodman, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.