Paul DeJong and the San Francisco Giants take on starter Peter Lambert and the Colorado Rockies at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, September 16 at Coors Field.
Looking to put down a bet on DeJong ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for DeJong
Get the latest odds for DeJong and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Colorado Rockies
- Lambert (3-7) will take to the mound for the Rockies and make his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Monday, when he tossed five innings while giving up six earned runs on eight hits in a matchup with the San Francisco Giants.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in 25 games this season with a 5.36 ERA, 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .263.
- The Rockies average just 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- The Rockies have the 30th-ranked ERA (5.70) in the majors this season.
- Rockies pitchers have a 1.536 WHIP this season, worst in the majors.
- The Rockies have allowed the second-most home runs this season with 212, or 1.5 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with DeJong or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Paul DeJong Stats vs. the Rockies
|7/2/2021||Chi Chi González||1-for-4||1||0||0||1||1/1||0|
DeJong Stats and Trends
- DeJong has a hit in 50.5% of his games this year (54 of 107), and he posted more than one hit in 21 of those contests (19.6%).
- He has homered in 13.1% of his games this season (107 contests), going yard in 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (33 of 107), he has touched home plate at least one time. In six of those games (5.6%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- DeJong has tallied an RBI in 21.5% of his 107 games this year, with two or more RBI in 8.4% of those contests (nine). He has also knocked in three or more runs in three contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 71.0% of his games this season (76 of 107), striking out multiple times in 36 of those contests (33.6%).
|23 (46.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||31 (53.4%)|
|6 (12.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||15 (25.9%)|
|15 (30.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||18 (31.0%)|
|5 (10.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (15.5%)|
|9 (18.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (24.1%)|
Ready to bet on DeJong, the Giants or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.