On Saturday, September 16 at 2:10 PM ET, Nolan Jones and the Colorado Rockies will square off against starter Keaton Winn and the San Francisco Giants at Coors Field, airing on SNRM.
Looking to place a wager on Jones ahead of his matchup on Saturday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Jones
Get the latest odds for Jones and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the San Francisco Giants
- Winn (1-2) will take the mound for the Giants, his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Colorado Rockies on Monday.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.55, 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .211 in seven games this season.
- The Giants strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 18th in MLB.
- The Giants have pitched to a 3.97 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.246 WHIP this season, seventh-best in the majors.
- The Giants have allowed the third-fewest home runs this season at just 159, or 1.1 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Jones or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nolan Jones Stats vs. the Giants
Jones Stats and Trends
- Jones has collected a hit in 56 of 89 games this year (62.9%), with more than one hit in 20 of those games (22.5%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.9% of his games this season (89 contests), going yard in 4.5% of his trips to home plate.
- In 43.8% of his 89 games this season, he has scored (39 times). Also, he’s put up seven games with multiple runs in 2023 (7.9%).
- Jones has driven in at least one run 30 times this season in 89 games played (33.7%), including 17 games with more than one RBI (19.1%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- He has fanned 67 times this season in 89 games played (75.3%), including 36 times punching out multiple times (40.4%).
|25 (59.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||31 (66.0%)|
|11 (26.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (19.1%)|
|21 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||18 (38.3%)|
|8 (19.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||7 (14.9%)|
|17 (40.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||13 (27.7%)|
Ready to bet on Jones, the Rockies or any other MLB action on Saturday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.