The Indiana Pacers (32-39) visit the Charlotte Hornets (22-50) at Spectrum Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, March 20, 2023. The Hornets are only 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 235.5 points for this matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pacers Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 20
Pacers: Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Knee), Isaiah Jackson: Questionable (Knee), Chris Duarte: Questionable (Ankle), Kendall Brown: Out (Leg), Bennedict Mathurin: Questionable (Ankle)
Hornets: Cody Martin: Out (Knee), LaMelo Ball: Out (Ankle), Mark Williams: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (235.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pacers Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Pacers Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|115.9 (11th)||Points Scored||111.2 (27th)|
|118.3 (28th)||Points Allowed||117.5 (23rd)|
|41.5 (24th)||Rebounds||44.7 (8th)|
|10.0 (16th)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (8th)|
|13.9 (5th)||3pt Made||10.6 (27th)|
|26.8 (6th)||Assists||24.9 (17th)|
|13.8 (19th)||Turnovers||13.3 (14th)|
Best Betting Site For Pacers vs Hornets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Pacers Key Players
Hornets Key Players
|Kelly Oubre Jr.||46||20.3||5.3||1.1||1.3||0.4||2.3|
|Dennis Smith Jr.||50||8.7||3.0||4.7||1.4||0.5||0.4|
- Against the spread, the Pacers are 38-32-1 this year.
- Indiana’s ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more is 6-6-1.
- Out of 71 Pacers games so far this season, 36 have hit the over.
- Indiana’s games have finished with more than 235.5 points 33 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this game is 235.5 points, 1.2 higher than the average total in Pacers games this season.
- The Hornets have 31 wins in 72 games against the spread this season.
- Charlotte has an ATS record of 23-28-2 as a 2.5-point underdog or more.
- There have been 32 Hornets games (out of 72) that hit the over this season.
- Charlotte’s games have finished with over 235.5 points scored 25 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 6.7 points higher than the average scoring total for Hornets games of 228.8.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.