The Miami Heat (38-34) visit the Detroit Pistons (16-55) on March 19, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The Pistons are underdogs by a 10-point margin as they enter the matchup with a 5-5 record in their last 10 games. The point total for the contest is 218.5.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Pistons Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Heat: Cody Zeller: Out (Nose), Kyle Lowry: Out (Knee)
Pistons: Bojan Bogdanovic: Out (Achilles), Hamidou Diallo: Out (Ankle), Alec Burks: Out (Foot), Isaiah Stewart: Out (Hip), Cade Cunningham: Out (Shin), Isaiah Livers: Questionable (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+10)|
|Total Pick||Over (218.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|109.0 (30th)||Points Scored||111.1 (28th)|
|109.7 (2nd)||Points Allowed||118.6 (29th)|
|40.9 (27th)||Rebounds||42.7 (20th)|
|9.9 (17th)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (9th)|
|11.7 (17th)||3pt Made||11.5 (19th)|
|23.4 (24th)||Assists||22.9 (26th)|
|12.9 (9th)||Turnovers||14.5 (25th)|
Best Betting Site For Heat vs Pistons
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Heat Key Players
Pistons Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||33||11.3||6.7||0.7||0.4||0.8||0.3|
- Against the spread, the Heat are 25-44-3 this year.
- Miami is winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 10-point favorites this season.
- There have been 34 Heat games (out of 72) that hit the over this season.
- Miami’s games have finished with more than 218.5 points 34 times so far this season.
- The total for this game is 218.5, and that’s 0.1 points fewer than the average total in Heat games thus far this season.
- The Pistons are 30-38-3 against the spread this season.
- Detroit is 10-9-1 as a 10-point underdog or greater.
- The Pistons have played 71 games this year, and 34 of them have gone over the total.
- There have been 48 Detroit’s games this season with more than 218.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Pistons games this year (218.5) is 11.1 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.