The Milwaukee Bucks (50-20) and the Toronto Raptors (35-36) will take the court at Fiserv Forum in a matchup on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on NBA. The Bucks are 7-point favorites in the game. The point total for this game is 234.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bucks Vs Raptors Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Bucks: Goran Dragic: Out (Knee), Brook Lopez: Probable (Ankle), Serge Ibaka: Out (Personal), Grayson Allen: Probable (Foot), Jae Crowder: Out (Calf)
Raptors: Otto Porter: Out (Foot), Dalano Banton: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Bucks (-7)|
|Total Pick||Under (234)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bucks Vs Raptors Stat Rankings
|Bucks Avg. (Rank)||Raptors Avg. (Rank)|
|116.2 (9th)||Points Scored||112.9 (21st)|
|112.4 (9th)||Points Allowed||112.1 (5th)|
|48.9 (1st)||Rebounds||43.0 (17th)|
|11.3 (8th)||Off. Rebounds||12.7 (2nd)|
|14.8 (4th)||3pt Made||10.8 (23rd)|
|25.2 (13th)||Assists||23.6 (23rd)|
|14.0 (21st)||Turnovers||11.5 (1st)|
Best Betting Site For Bucks vs Raptors
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Bucks Key Players
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||62||17.7||2.6||1.6||1.6||0.2||2.5|
- The Bucks’ record against the spread is 40-27-3.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record as 7-point favorites or more is 9-12.
- The Bucks have seen 33 of their 70 games hit the over.
- Milwaukee and its opponent have broken the 234-point mark 27 times this year.
- Bucks games this season have posted an average total of 228.6, which is 5.4 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Raptors’ record against the spread is 36-35-0.
- Toronto has no wins ATS (0-1) as a 7-point underdog or more this year.
- The Raptors have played 71 games this season, and 40 of them have gone over the total.
- There have been 25 Toronto’s games this season with more than 234 points scored.
- Raptors games average 225.0 total points, 9.0 less than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.