The Oklahoma City Thunder (34-36) host the Phoenix Suns (38-32) on March 19, 2023 at Paycom Center, where the Thunder are favored, by one point in a matchup pitting one of the highest-scoring squads in the league against one of the strongest defensive teams. The Thunder are third in points scored per game (117.8), while the Suns are fourth in points allowed (111.4). The over/under is set as 234 points for this outing.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Thunder Vs Suns Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Thunder: Kenrich Williams: Out (Wrist), Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Leg)
Suns: Kevin Durant: Out (Ankle), Deandre Ayton: Out (Hip), Landry Shamet: Probable (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (234)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Thunder Vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Thunder Avg. (Rank)||Suns Avg. (Rank)|
|117.8 (3rd)||Points Scored||113.3 (20th)|
|116.3 (20th)||Points Allowed||111.4 (4th)|
|43.7 (12th)||Rebounds||44.2 (9th)|
|11.4 (8th)||Off. Rebounds||11.8 (7th)|
|12.3 (12th)||3pt Made||12.3 (12th)|
|24.7 (19th)||Assists||27.1 (4th)|
|12.7 (6th)||Turnovers||13.2 (13th)|
Best Betting Site For Thunder vs Suns
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Thunder Key Players
Suns Key Players
- Against the spread, the Thunder are 42-26-2 this season.
- Oklahoma City’s ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 13-10.
- There have been 41 Thunder games (out of 70) that went over the total this season.
- A total of 35 times so far this season, Oklahoma City and its opponent have combined to score more than 234 points.
- The total for this game is 234, and that’s 0.1 points fewer than the average total in Thunder games thus far this season.
- The Suns’ record against the spread is 36-33-1.
- Phoenix’s ATS record as a 1-point underdog or more is 13-14.
- Out of 70 Suns games so far this season, 33 have hit the over.
- There have been 21 Phoenix’s games this year with more than 234 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 9.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Suns games (224.7).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.