The New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) square off against the Houston Rockets (18-52) as 5.5-point favorites on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO. The over/under is set at 227 points for the matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pelicans Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Pelicans: Zion Williamson: Out (Hamstring), Jose Alvarado: Out (Lower Leg)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (227)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pelicans Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|113.9 (16th)||Points Scored||110.4 (29th)|
|113.5 (15th)||Points Allowed||118.1 (25th)|
|43.5 (14th)||Rebounds||46.6 (4th)|
|10.8 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||13.2 (1st)|
|10.8 (23rd)||3pt Made||10.7 (26th)|
|25.7 (9th)||Assists||22.6 (28th)|
|14.2 (23rd)||Turnovers||15.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site For Pelicans vs Rockets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Pelicans Key Players
|Trey Murphy III||67||13.4||3.7||1.4||1.0||0.5||2.4|
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||48||18.6||5.5||5.9||1.3||0.3||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||67||12.5||7.1||1.3||0.5||0.9||1.6|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||70||12.4||5.6||1.5||0.5||0.4||0.8|
- The Pelicans have 31 wins in 70 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 5.5-point favorites or more, New Orleans is 8-8.
- This year, 35 of the Pelicans’ 70 games have hit the over.
- A total of 36 times so far this year, New Orleans and its opponent have combined to score more than 227 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 227 points, and that’s 0.4 less than the average total in this season’s Pelicans contests.
- The Rockets have beaten the spread 28 times in 70 games.
- Houston has an ATS record of 22-28-3 as a 5.5-point underdog or greater.
- Out of 70 Rockets games so far this year, 35 have gone over the total.
- Houston’s games have finished with over 227 points scored 37 times this season.
- The average total for Rockets games is 228.5 points, 1.5 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.