A game featuring one of the league’s highest-scoring teams against one of the worst squads defensively sees the Atlanta Hawks (35-35, fifth in points per game) face the San Antonio Spurs (18-52, 30th in points conceded) at AT&T Center on March 19, 2023. The Hawks are 10-point favorites. The over/under is set at 246 points for this matchup.
Hawks Vs Spurs Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 19
Hawks: Trae Young: Questionable (Knee), Jalen Johnson: Questionable (Hamstring)
Spurs: Devonte’ Graham: Out (Quadricep), Doug McDermott: Questionable (Hip), Khem Birch: Out (Knee), Keita Bates-Diop: Doubtful (Achilles), Zach Collins: Questionable (Biceps), Isaiah Roby: Out (Ankle), Charles Bassey: Out (Patella), Joshua Primo: Out (Undisclosed), Jeremy Sochan: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Spurs (+10)|
|Total Pick||Under (246)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks Vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Spurs Avg. (Rank)|
|117.4 (5th)||Points Scored||112.6 (24th)|
|117.5 (23rd)||Points Allowed||122.1 (30th)|
|43.7 (12th)||Rebounds||43.5 (14th)|
|10.8 (12th)||Off. Rebounds||11.9 (6th)|
|10.8 (23rd)||3pt Made||10.9 (22nd)|
|24.6 (20th)||Assists||27.0 (5th)|
|12.3 (4th)||Turnovers||15.0 (27th)|
Best Betting Site For Hawks vs Spurs
Hawks Key Players
Spurs Key Players
- The Hawks are 31-38-1 against the spread this year.
- Atlanta has one win ATS (1-1) as a 10-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 70 Hawks games so far this year, 39 have gone over the total.
- Atlanta’s games have finished with more than 246 points 19 times so far this year.
- Hawks games this season have posted an average total of 234.9, which is 11.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Spurs’ record against the spread is 29-41-0.
- Against the spread, as a 10-point underdog or greater, San Antonio is 8-9.
- The Spurs have seen 40 of their 70 games hit the over.
- So far this season, 22 San Antonio’s games have featured more than 246 points scored.
- Spurs games average 234.7 total points, 11.3 less than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.