The Golden State Warriors (36-35) visit the Memphis Grizzlies (42-27) on March 18, 2023 at FedExForum, where the Warriors are favorites, by one point in a contest pitting one of the highest-scoring squads in the league versus one of the best defensive squads. The Warriors are second in points scored per game (118.3), while the Grizzlies are fifth in points conceded (112.1). The over/under for the matchup is set at 235 points.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Warriors: Andre Iguodala: Out (Wrist), Andrew Wiggins: Out (Personal), Gary Payton: Out (Abdominal), Jonathan Kuminga: Probable (Ankle), Ryan Rollins: Out (Foot)
Grizzlies: Steven Adams: Out (Knee), Ja Morant: Out (Suspension), Brandon Clarke: Out (Achilles), Vince Williams Jr.: Out (Right Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (+1)|
|Total Pick||Under (235)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors Vs Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)|
|118.3 (2nd)||Points Scored||115.8 (11th)|
|117.9 (25th)||Points Allowed||112.1 (5th)|
|44.2 (9th)||Rebounds||47.1 (2nd)|
|10.2 (14th)||Off. Rebounds||12.3 (4th)|
|16.6 (1st)||3pt Made||11.6 (18th)|
|29.6 (1st)||Assists||25.4 (11th)|
|15.7 (29th)||Turnovers||13.1 (10th)|
Best Betting Site For Warriors vs Grizzlies
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Warriors Key Players
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||52||17.2||6.6||0.8||1.1||3.1||1.5|
- The Warriors are 33-38-0 against the spread this year.
- As 1-point favorites or more, Golden State is 23-24 against the spread.
- Out of 71 Warriors games so far this year, 38 have gone over the total.
- A total of 38 times so far this season, Golden State and its opponent have combined to score more than 235 points.
- Warriors games average 236.2 total points this season, 1.2 points less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Grizzlies are 32-34-3 against the spread this year.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 5-10 as a 1-point underdog or greater.
- Out of 69 Grizzlies games so far this year, 29 have hit the over.
- Memphis’ games have had over 235 points 23 times this year.
- Grizzlies games average 227.9 total points, 7.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.