The Toronto Raptors (34-36) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (35-36) at Scotiabank Arena on Saturday, March 18, 2023. The contest begins at 7:00 PM ET and airs on TSN. The Raptors are 9.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. A 223-point over/under is set in this matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Raptors Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Raptors: Otto Porter: Out (Foot), Dalano Banton: Out (Thumb), Christian Koloko: Questionable (Nose)
Timberwolves: Rudy Gobert: Probable (Ankle), Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Austin Rivers: Probable (Back), Jaylen Nowell: Out (Knee), Naz Reid: Probable (Calf)
|Spread Pick||Timberwolves (+9.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (223)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raptors Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Raptors Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|112.8 (21st)||Points Scored||115.7 (12th)|
|112.1 (5th)||Points Allowed||115.9 (18th)|
|42.9 (17th)||Rebounds||41.6 (23rd)|
|12.8 (2nd)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (26th)|
|10.9 (22nd)||3pt Made||12.1 (15th)|
|23.6 (23rd)||Assists||25.8 (8th)|
|11.5 (1st)||Turnovers||15.0 (26th)|
Best Betting Site For Raptors vs Timberwolves
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||61||17.7||2.6||1.6||1.6||0.2||2.5|
Timberwolves Key Players
- The Raptors have 35 wins in 70 games against the spread this year.
- Toronto’s ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or more is 3-2.
- The Raptors have seen 39 of their 70 games go over the point total.
- Toronto’s games have finished with more than 223 points 38 times so far this season.
- The average total for Raptors games this season has been 224.9, 1.9 points higher than the total for this game.
- The Timberwolves’ record against the spread is 34-37-0.
- Minnesota is winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least a 9.5-point underdog this year.
- The Timberwolves have played 71 games this year, and 34 of them have hit the over.
- Minnesota’s games have finished with over 223 points scored 43 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Timberwolves games this year (223) is 8.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.