A game featuring one of the NBA’s best squads at defending against the three-pointer and one of the best shooting squads will see the Philadelphia 76ers (47-22) play as five-point favorites against the Indiana Pacers (32-38) at Gainbridge Fieldhouse on March 18, 2023. The 76ers are third in the league in treys conceded per game (11.5), while the Pacers rank fifth in threes made (13.9). The matchup’s over/under is 230.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
76ers Vs Pacers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
76ers: Jalen McDaniels: Out (Hip)
Pacers: Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Knee), Chris Duarte: Out (Ankle), Kendall Brown: Out (Leg), Bennedict Mathurin: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||76ers (-5)|
|Total Pick||Under (230)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
76ers Vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|76ers Avg. (Rank)||Pacers Avg. (Rank)|
|115.2 (13th)||Points Scored||115.9 (10th)|
|110.3 (3rd)||Points Allowed||118.0 (26th)|
|41.0 (27th)||Rebounds||41.5 (24th)|
|8.7 (27th)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (16th)|
|12.7 (10th)||3pt Made||13.9 (5th)|
|25.1 (15th)||Assists||26.7 (6th)|
|12.8 (7th)||Turnovers||13.8 (19th)|
Best Betting Site For 76ers vs Pacers
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
76ers Key Players
Pacers Key Players
- The 76ers’ record against the spread is 40-28-1.
- Philadelphia’s ATS record as 5-point favorites or more is 14-14.
- The 76ers have seen 39 of their 69 games hit the over.
- Philadelphia’s games have had more than 230 points scored on 27 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 230 points, 4.5 more than the average point total for 76ers games this season.
- Against the spread, the Pacers are 38-31-1 this year.
- Against the spread, as a 5-point underdog or greater, Indiana is 14-11.
- There have been 35 Pacers games (out of 70) that hit the over this year.
- Indiana’s games have had over 230 points 39 times this season.
- The average total for Pacers games is 233.9 points, which is 3.9 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.