The New York Knicks (41-30), playing as 1-point favorites, hope to come out on top in a matchup of two top offenses when they face the Denver Nuggets (47-23) on March 18, 2023 at Madison Square Garden. The over/under is 231.5 points for the matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Knicks Vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Knicks: Jalen Brunson: Questionable (Foot)
Nuggets: Zeke Nnaji: Questionable (Shoulder)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (-1)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Knicks Vs Nuggets Stat Rankings
|Knicks Avg. (Rank)||Nuggets Avg. (Rank)|
|115.1 (14th)||Points Scored||116.9 (7th)|
|112.3 (8th)||Points Allowed||113.0 (13th)|
|47.1 (2nd)||Rebounds||43.0 (17th)|
|12.7 (3rd)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (16th)|
|12.4 (12th)||3pt Made||12.1 (15th)|
|22.3 (30th)||Assists||29.2 (2nd)|
|12.0 (3rd)||Turnovers||14.0 (21st)|
Best Betting Site For Knicks vs Nuggets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Knicks Key Players
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||53||17.2||5.3||1.1||0.7||0.5||2.9|
- The Knicks are 40-30-1 against the spread this year.
- New York is 18-15 as 1-point favorites or more.
- The Knicks have played 71 games this season, and 35 of them have gone over the total.
- New York and its opponent have broken the 231.5-point mark 27 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 231.5 points, 4.1 more than the average point total for Knicks games this season.
- Against the spread, the Nuggets are 37-32-1 this season.
- Denver’s ATS record as a 1-point underdog or more is 10-6.
- Out of 70 Nuggets games so far this season, 35 have gone over the total.
- Denver’s games have gone over 231.5 points on 31 occasions this season.
- Games involving the Nuggets this year have averaged 229.9 points per game, a 1.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.