The Indiana Pacers (31-37) are four-point favorites against the Detroit Pistons (15-53) on March 13, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The Pistons have lost 11 in a row while going 0-10 over their last 10 games. The point total is set as 227 points in this contest.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Pacers Vs Pistons Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 13
Pacers: Buddy Hield: Questionable (Foot), T.J. McConnell: Out (Back), Myles Turner: Out (Back), Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Knee), Kendall Brown: Out (Leg), Bennedict Mathurin: Questionable (Ankle)
Pistons: Bojan Bogdanovic: Out (Achilles), Hamidou Diallo: Out (Ankle), Alec Burks: Out (Foot), Marvin Bagley: Out (Ankle), Isaiah Stewart: Out (Hip), Cade Cunningham: Out (Shin), Jaden Ivey: Out (Health Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (227)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pacers Vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Pacers Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|115.8 (10th)||Points Scored||111.3 (28th)|
|117.9 (26th)||Points Allowed||118.9 (29th)|
|41.5 (24th)||Rebounds||42.6 (21st)|
|10.0 (17th)||Off. Rebounds||11.1 (11th)|
|13.9 (5th)||3pt Made||11.5 (18th)|
|26.7 (6th)||Assists||22.9 (26th)|
|13.9 (20th)||Turnovers||14.5 (25th)|
Best Betting Site For Pacers vs Pistons
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Pacers Key Players
Pistons Key Players
- The Pacers have 37 wins in 68 games against the spread this season.
- Indiana’s ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 3-4-1.
- This season, 34 of the Pacers’ 68 games have gone over the point total.
- Indiana’s games have had more than 227 points scored on 43 occasions this season.
- The total for this game is 227, and that’s 6.7 points fewer than the average total in Pacers games thus far this season.
- The Pistons have 29 wins in 68 games against the spread this year.
- Detroit has an ATS record of 25-30-2 as a 4-point underdog or greater.
- This season, 34 of the Pistons’ 68 games have gone over the point total.
- Detroit’s games have gone over 227 points on 38 occasions this year.
- The average total for Pistons games is 230.3 points, which is 3.3 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.