The Boston Celtics (47-21) visit the Houston Rockets (15-52) on March 13, 2023 at Toyota Center. The Rockets are underdogs by a 12.5-point margin as they enter the matchup losers of two in a row with a 6-4 record in their last 10 games. The matchup’s over/under is set at 233.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Celtics Vs Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 13
Celtics: Robert Williams: Out (Hamstring), Payton Pritchard: Out (Heel)
Rockets: Danny Green: Out (Trade Pending), John Wall: Out (Abdominal), Alperen Sengun: Out (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Celtics (-12.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Celtics Vs Rockets Stat Rankings
|Celtics Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|117.9 (3rd)||Points Scored||110.3 (29th)|
|112.4 (9th)||Points Allowed||118.5 (28th)|
|45.2 (7th)||Rebounds||46.4 (4th)|
|9.6 (22nd)||Off. Rebounds||13.1 (1st)|
|15.9 (2nd)||3pt Made||10.7 (26th)|
|26.4 (7th)||Assists||22.6 (28th)|
|12.9 (8th)||Turnovers||15.9 (30th)|
Best Betting Site For Celtics vs Rockets
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Celtics Key Players
Rockets Key Players
|Kevin Porter Jr.||45||18.5||5.4||5.7||1.3||0.4||2.2|
|Jabari Smith Jr.||64||12.2||7.1||1.2||0.5||0.9||1.5|
|Kenyon Martin Jr.||67||12.2||5.5||1.6||0.5||0.4||0.8|
- The Celtics are 36-31-1 against the spread this season.
- Boston has two wins ATS (2-2) as a 12.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- The Celtics have seen 32 of their 68 games hit the over.
- Boston’s games have finished with more than 233 points 30 times so far this year.
- Celtics games this season have posted an average total of 230.2, which is 2.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Rockets are 25-38-4 against the spread this year.
- As a 12.5-point underdog or greater, Houston has one win ATS (1-5) this season.
- There have been 35 Rockets games (out of 67) that hit the over this season.
- There have been 25 Houston’s games this season with more than 233 points scored.
- Rockets games average 228.7 total points, 4.3 less than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.