The Washington Wizards (24-26) are seven-point favorites against the Detroit Pistons (13-39) on February 1, 2023 at Little Caesars Arena. The Pistons are struggling right now, having lost two in a row and going 2-8 during their past 10 games. The over/under is set at 237 points for the matchup.
Wizards Vs Pistons Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 1
Wizards: Daniel Gafford: Questionable (Illness), Anthony Gill: Out (Health Protocols)
Pistons: Hamidou Diallo: Probable (Illness), Cory Joseph: Out (Back), Marvin Bagley: Out (Hand), Cade Cunningham: Out (Shin)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+7)|
|Total Pick||Under (237)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Wizards Vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Wizards Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|113 (19th)||Points Scored||112.6 (22nd)|
|113 (14th)||Points Allowed||120.1 (29th)|
|44.4 (8th)||Rebounds||42.4 (21st)|
|9.5 (23rd)||Off. Rebounds||11 (12th)|
|11.2 (21st)||3pt Made||11.8 (16th)|
|25.2 (14th)||Assists||22.6 (27th)|
|13.3 (10th)||Turnovers||14.3 (20th)|
Best Betting Site For Wizards vs Pistons
Wizards Key Players
Pistons Key Players
- The Wizards’ record against the spread is 25-23-2.
- Washington doesn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 7-point favorite or greater this year.
- There have been 23 Wizards games (out of 50) that hit the over this season.
- In 11 games this year, Washington and its opponent have combined for more than 237 points.
- The over/under for this game is 237 points, 11 more than the average point total for Wizards games this season.
- Against the spread, the Pistons are 22-27-3 this season.
- Against the spread, as a 7-point underdog or greater, Detroit is 16-12-2.
- Out of 52 Pistons games so far this season, 28 have hit the over.
- So far this year, 21 Detroit’s games have featured over 237 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 4.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Pistons games (232.7).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.