The Miami Heat (28-22) will attempt to extend a three-game winning run when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (14-36) on January 29, 2023 at Spectrum Center.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 29, 2023 at 2:01 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 29
Heat: Nikola Jovic: Out (Back), Duncan Robinson: Out (Finger), Omer Yurtseven: Out (Ankle)
Hornets: Cody Martin: Out (Knee), Dennis Smith: Probable (Illness), Kelly Oubre: Out (Hand), Miles Bridges: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Hornets (+6)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|108.5 (30th)||Points Scored||112.0 (25th)|
|108.1 (2nd)||Points Allowed||118.6 (28th)|
|41.5 (26th)||Rebounds||44.9 (5th)|
|10.0 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||12.0 (6th)|
|11.8 (16th)||3pt Made||10.7 (26th)|
|23.6 (23rd)||Assists||25.2 (13th)|
|12.8 (5th)||Turnovers||13.1 (6th)|
Best Betting Sites For Heat vs Hornets
Heat Key Players
Hornets Key Players
- The Heat have covered the spread 19 times in 50 games.
- Miami’s ATS record as 6-point favorites or more is 3-9-1.
- Out of 50 Heat games so far this season, 21 have hit the over.
- Miami and its opponent have broken the 224-point mark 14 times this year.
- The over/under in this game is 224 points, 7.4 higher than the average total in Heat games this season.
- Against the spread, the Hornets are 21-27-2 this year.
- As a 6-point underdog or more, Charlotte is 11-15-1 against the spread.
- There have been 26 Hornets games (out of 50) that hit the over this season.
- Charlotte’s games have finished with over 224 points scored 35 times this year.
- The average total for Hornets games is 230.6 points, which is 6.6 more than this game’s over/under.