The Memphis Grizzlies (31-18) will be attempting to continue a seven-game home winning run when hosting the Indiana Pacers (24-27) on January 29, 2023 at FedExForum.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 29, 2023 at 6:01 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and Bet $5, Get $150 Win or Lose.
Grizzlies Vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 29
Grizzlies: Desmond Bane: Doubtful (Knee), Danny Green: Doubtful (Acl/Lcl), John Konchar: Out (Concussion), Steven Adams: Out (Knee)
Pacers: Daniel Theis: Out (Knee), Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Elbow/Knee)
|Spread Pick||Grizzlies (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (241)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Grizzlies Vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)||Pacers Avg. (Rank)|
|116.8 (6th)||Points Scored||115.4 (10th)|
|112.5 (12th)||Points Allowed||117.3 (25th)|
|48.7 (1st)||Rebounds||42.1 (24th)|
|13.3 (1st)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (14th)|
|11.4 (19th)||3pt Made||13.9 (6th)|
|25.3 (11th)||Assists||26.4 (6th)|
|13.7 (15th)||Turnovers||14.4 (22nd)|
Best Betting Sites For Grizzlies vs Pacers
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||33||16.2||6.6||0.9||1.0||3.1||1.5|
Pacers Key Players
- The Grizzlies have 23 wins in 49 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 8-point favorites or more, Memphis is 4-6-1.
- The Grizzlies have played 49 games this season, and 22 of them have hit the over.
- In 14 games this year, Memphis and its opponent have combined to score more than 241 points.
- The over/under for this game is 241 points, 11.7 more than the average point total for Grizzlies games this season.
- The Pacers’ record against the spread is 27-23-1.
- Indiana is 5-1 as a 8-point underdog or greater.
- The Pacers have played 51 games this year, and 25 of them have hit the over.
- Indiana’s games have had over 241 points 19 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 8.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Pacers games (232.7).