The Philadelphia 76ers (31-16) will attempt to build on a six-game winning streak when hosting the Denver Nuggets (34-15) on January 28, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 28, 2023 at 4:01 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
76ers Vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 28
76ers: Joel Embiid: Questionable (Foot)
Nuggets: Bruce Brown: Questionable (Knee), Jamal Murray: Questionable (Hip), Nikola Jokic: Probable (Hamstring), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Probable (Wrist), Jack White: Out (Adductor), Collin Gillespie: Out (Lower Leg)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
76ers Vs Nuggets Stat Rankings
|76ers Avg. (Rank)||Nuggets Avg. (Rank)|
|114.6 (13th)||Points Scored||116.5 (8th)|
|110.7 (4th)||Points Allowed||112.4 (11th)|
|40.6 (28th)||Rebounds||42.9 (16th)|
|8.6 (28th)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (14th)|
|12.8 (10th)||3pt Made||12.1 (13th)|
|25.1 (15th)||Assists||28.6 (2nd)|
|13.3 (12th)||Turnovers||14.2 (19th)|
Best Betting Sites For 76ers vs Nuggets
76ers Key Players
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||32||16.2||5.7||1.1||0.6||0.5||2.7|
- Against the spread, the 76ers are 26-20-1 this year.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, Philadelphia is 12-12-1.
- The 76ers have seen 28 of their 47 games hit the over.
- Philadelphia’s games have had more than 231.5 points scored on 16 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 231.5 points, 6.2 more than the average point total for 76ers games this season.
- The Nuggets have 25 wins in 49 games against the spread this year.
- Denver’s ATS record as a 3-point underdog or more is 6-2.
- The Nuggets have seen 21 of their 49 games go over the point total.
- Denver’s games have had over 231.5 points 21 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 2.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Nuggets games (228.9).