The Los Angeles Clippers (27-24) aim to build on a four-game winning run when visiting the Atlanta Hawks (25-24) on January 28, 2023 at State Farm Arena.
This article makes reference to odds updated as of January 28, 2023 at 8:01 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawks Vs Clippers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 28
Clippers: Marcus Morris: Out (Ribs), Robert Covington: Out (Personal), John Wall: Out (Abdominal)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (231.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks Vs Clippers Stat Rankings
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Clippers Avg. (Rank)|
|116.1 (9th)||Points Scored||110.7 (28th)|
|116.5 (21st)||Points Allowed||110.4 (3rd)|
|43.4 (15th)||Rebounds||43.8 (13th)|
|10.2 (14th)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (18th)|
|10.6 (28th)||3pt Made||12.7 (11th)|
|24.2 (20th)||Assists||22.9 (25th)|
|12.6 (4th)||Turnovers||13.9 (16th)|
Best Betting Sites For Hawks vs Clippers
Hawks Key Players
Clippers Key Players
- The Hawks have 21 wins in 49 games against the spread this year.
- Atlanta is 7-17 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 49 Hawks games so far this year, 28 have gone over the total.
- Atlanta’s games have finished with more than 231.5 points 25 times so far this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 231.5 points, and that’s 1.1 less than the average total in this season’s Hawks contests.
- The Clippers’ record against the spread is 25-26-0.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record as a 1.5-point underdog or greater is 9-9.
- The Clippers have seen 20 of their 51 games hit the over.
- So far this season, 12 Los Angeles’ games have featured over 231.5 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 10.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Clippers games (221.2).