The New Orleans Pelicans (26-22) will attempt to stop a three-game home losing skid when taking on the Minnesota Timberwolves (24-25) on January 25, 2023 at Smoothie King Center.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 25, 2023 at 9:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and Bet $5, Get $150 Win or Lose.
Pelicans Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Pelicans: Dyson Daniels: Out (Ankle), Naji Marshall: Probable (Toe), Zion Williamson: Out (Hamstring), Brandon Ingram: Probable (Toe), EJ Liddell: Out (Knee)
Timberwolves: Taurean Prince: Out (Ankle), Rudy Gobert: Questionable (Groin), Jordan McLaughlin: Out (Calf), Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Eric Paschall: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (228.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Pelicans Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Pelicans Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|115.6 (9th)||Points Scored||115.3 (11th)|
|113.1 (14th)||Points Allowed||115.6 (20th)|
|44.5 (7th)||Rebounds||41 (27th)|
|11.3 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||9.1 (25th)|
|11 (23rd)||3pt Made||11.6 (18th)|
|25.9 (9th)||Assists||25.2 (12th)|
|14.6 (25th)||Turnovers||15.2 (28th)|
Best Betting Sites For Pelicans vs Timberwolves
Pelicans Key Players
|Trey Murphy III||45||12.7||3.8||1.3||1.1||0.5||2.2|
Timberwolves Key Players
- Against the spread, the Pelicans are 24-24-0 this season.
- New Orleans is 9-8 as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 27 of the Pelicans’ 48 games have gone over the point total.
- A total of 25 times so far this season, New Orleans and its opponent have combined to score more than 228.5 points.
- The total for this game is 228.5, and that’s 0.2 points fewer than the average total in Pelicans games thus far this season.
- The Timberwolves have 22 wins in 49 games against the spread this year.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or more, Minnesota is 8-7 against the spread.
- Out of 49 Timberwolves games so far this year, 24 have gone over the total.
- Minnesota’s games have finished with over 228.5 points scored 24 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Timberwolves games this year (228.5) is 2.4 points higher than the total for this matchup.