The Philadelphia 76ers (30-16) will attempt to extend a five-game winning streak when hosting the Brooklyn Nets (29-17) on January 25, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center.
This article refers to lines valid as of January 25, 2023 at 8:01 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
76ers Vs Nets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
76ers: Joel Embiid: Probable (Injury Recovery), Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Shoulder)
Nets: Day’Ron Sharpe: Out (Back), Kevin Durant: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (225.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
76ers Vs Nets Stat Rankings
|76ers Avg. (Rank)||Nets Avg. (Rank)|
|114.1 (14th)||Points Scored||113.7 (16th)|
|110.2 (3rd)||Points Allowed||110.7 (5th)|
|40.7 (28th)||Rebounds||40.6 (29th)|
|8.6 (28th)||Off. Rebounds||7.5 (30th)|
|12.7 (10th)||3pt Made||12.1 (13th)|
|25.1 (15th)||Assists||26.3 (8th)|
|13.4 (12th)||Turnovers||13.8 (16th)|
Best Betting Sites For 76ers vs Nets
76ers Key Players
Nets Key Players
- Against the spread, the 76ers are 26-19-1 this year.
- As 7.5-point favorites or more, Philadelphia is 5-3 against the spread.
- The 76ers have played 46 games this season, and 27 of them have gone over the total.
- Philadelphia’s games have finished with more than 225.5 points 25 times so far this year.
- The over/under for this game is 225.5 points, 1.2 more than the average point total for 76ers games this season.
- The Nets have covered the spread 22 times in 46 games.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread every time (2-0) as a 7.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Out of 46 Nets games so far this year, 18 have gone over the total.
- So far this year, 19 Brooklyn’s games have featured more than 225.5 points scored.
- Games involving the Nets this year have averaged 224.3 points per game, a 1.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.