The Portland Trail Blazers (22-25) are welcoming in the Utah Jazz (25-25) for a contest between Northwest Division rivals at Moda Center on January 25, 2023. It’s the third matchup between the teams this season.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of January 25, 2023 at 10:01 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Trail Blazers Vs Jazz Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 25
Trail Blazers: Ibou Badji: Out (Knee), Justise Winslow: Out (Ankle), Olivier Sarr: Out (Wrist)
Jazz: Micah Potter: Out (Elbow), Kelly Olynyk: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Jazz (+4)|
|Total Pick||Under (239)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Trail Blazers Vs Jazz Stat Rankings
|Trail Blazers Avg. (Rank)||Jazz Avg. (Rank)|
|113.6 (17th)||Points Scored||117.6 (2nd)|
|113.1 (14th)||Points Allowed||116.3 (22nd)|
|42.8 (16th)||Rebounds||44.4 (9th)|
|10.4 (13th)||Off. Rebounds||11.7 (9th)|
|12.8 (9th)||3pt Made||14.4 (4th)|
|24.3 (19th)||Assists||25.7 (10th)|
|14.4 (21st)||Turnovers||14.7 (26th)|
Best Betting Sites For Trail Blazers vs Jazz
Trail Blazers Key Players
Jazz Key Players
- The Trail Blazers are 24-22-1 against the spread this year.
- As 4-point favorites or more, Portland is 9-6 against the spread.
- The Trail Blazers have seen 21 of their 47 games hit the over.
- A total of 12 times so far this season, Portland and its opponent have combined for more than 239 points.
- The over/under for this game is 239 points, 12.3 more than the average point total for Trail Blazers games this season.
- The Jazz are 28-21-1 against the spread this season.
- As a 4-point underdog or more, Utah is 12-3 against the spread.
- The Jazz have seen 27 of their 50 games hit the over.
- Utah’s games have had over 239 points 19 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 5.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Jazz games (233.8).