The Phoenix Suns (24-24) will try to extend a three-game winning run when hosting the Charlotte Hornets (13-35) on January 24, 2023 at Footprint Center.
This article refers to betting data current as of January 24, 2023 at 10:01 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Suns Vs Hornets Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 24
Suns: Deandre Ayton: Out (Illness), Landry Shamet: Out (Foot), Cameron Payne: Out (Foot), Devin Booker: Out (Groin), Jae Crowder: Out (Not Injury Related)
Hornets: Gordon Hayward: Out (Hamstring), Cody Martin: Doubtful (Knee), LaMelo Ball: Questionable (Wrist/Ankle), Kelly Oubre: Out (Hand), Miles Bridges: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (224)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Suns Vs Hornets Stat Rankings
|Suns Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|112.6 (20th)||Points Scored||112.4 (24th)|
|112.0 (7th)||Points Allowed||118.9 (28th)|
|43.4 (14th)||Rebounds||44.9 (5th)|
|11.8 (8th)||Off. Rebounds||12.2 (5th)|
|12.8 (8th)||3pt Made||10.9 (24th)|
|26.8 (5th)||Assists||25.3 (12th)|
|13.6 (13th)||Turnovers||13.1 (7th)|
Best Betting Sites For Suns vs Hornets
Suns Key Players
Hornets Key Players
- The Suns’ record against the spread is 25-23-0.
- Phoenix is 6-5 as 7-point favorites or more.
- Out of 48 Suns games so far this season, 22 have gone over the total.
- Phoenix’s games have finished with more than 224 points 26 times so far this year.
- Suns games have had an average of 224.6 points this season, 0.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Hornets are 20-26-2 against the spread this season.
- Charlotte is 9-12-1 as a 7-point underdog or more.
- This year, 25 of the Hornets’ 48 games have hit the over.
- Charlotte’s games have had over 224 points 34 times this season.
- The average total for Hornets games is 231.3 points, which is 7.3 more than this game’s over/under.