The Indiana Pacers (23-25) will be looking to break a seven-game losing streak when hosting the Chicago Bulls (22-24) on January 24, 2023 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of January 24, 2023 at 8:01 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bulls Vs Pacers Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 24
Bulls: Marko Simonovic: Out (Spine), Goran Dragic: Out (Illness), Javonte Green: Out (Knee), Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
Pacers: Andrew Nembhard: Out (Illness), Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Elbow/Knee), Daniel Theis: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls Vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Pacers Avg. (Rank)|
|114.7 (13th)||Points Scored||115.0 (12th)|
|114.7 (18th)||Points Allowed||116.8 (24th)|
|42.4 (23rd)||Rebounds||42.4 (23rd)|
|8.7 (27th)||Off. Rebounds||10.2 (14th)|
|10.8 (28th)||3pt Made||14.0 (6th)|
|24.5 (18th)||Assists||26.6 (7th)|
|13.0 (5th)||Turnovers||14.6 (24th)|
Best Betting Sites For Bulls vs Pacers
Bulls Key Players
Pacers Key Players
- The Bulls have beaten the spread 25 times in 46 games.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, Chicago is 7-9 against the spread.
- This year, 21 of the Bulls’ 46 games have gone over the point total.
- Chicago’s games have finished with more than 234.5 points 15 times so far this year.
- The over/under for this game is 234.5 points, 5.1 more than the average point total for Bulls games this season.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 26 times in 48 games.
- Indiana’s ATS record as a 1.5-point underdog or greater is 19-16.
- There have been 23 Pacers games (out of 48) that hit the over this season.
- Indiana’s games have gone over 234.5 points on 21 occasions this year.
- Pacers games average 231.8 total points, 2.7 less than the total for this matchup.