The New Orleans Pelicans (26-21) aim to end a four-game losing skid when hosting the Denver Nuggets (33-14) on January 24, 2023 at Smoothie King Center.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of January 24, 2023 at 9:01 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nuggets Vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 24
Nuggets: Jack White: Out (Adductor), Nah’Shon Hyland: Out (Finger), Michael Porter: Out (Personal), Nikola Jokic: Probable (Hamstring), Peyton Watson: Questionable (Adductor), Collin Gillespie: Out (Lower Leg)
Pelicans: Naji Marshall: Out (Toe), Brandon Ingram: Out (Toe), Zion Williamson: Out (Hamstring), EJ Liddell: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Pelicans (+3)|
|Total Pick||Under (232.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nuggets Vs Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Avg. (Rank)||Pelicans Avg. (Rank)|
|117.2 (5th)||Points Scored||116.0 (9th)|
|112.9 (13th)||Points Allowed||113.4 (16th)|
|42.9 (16th)||Rebounds||44.5 (7th)|
|10.1 (16th)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (11th)|
|12.2 (12th)||3pt Made||11.1 (22nd)|
|28.8 (2nd)||Assists||26.1 (9th)|
|14.2 (19th)||Turnovers||14.6 (24th)|
Best Betting Sites For Nuggets vs Pelicans
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||32||16.2||5.7||1.1||0.6||0.5||2.7|
Pelicans Key Players
|Trey Murphy III||44||12.8||3.8||1.3||1.1||0.5||2.2|
- The Nuggets’ record against the spread is 24-22-1.
- Against the spread as 3-point favorites or more, Denver is 16-15-1.
- This season, 21 of the Nuggets’ 47 games have gone over the point total.
- In 20 games this season, Denver and its opponent have combined to score more than 232.5 points.
- Nuggets games this season have posted an average total of 230.1, which is 2.4 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Against the spread, the Pelicans are 23-24-0 this year.
- New Orleans is 3-10 as a 3-point underdog or more.
- Out of 47 Pelicans games so far this year, 27 have gone over the total.
- New Orleans’ games have finished with over 232.5 points scored 23 times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 3.1 points higher than the average scoring total for Pelicans games (229.4).