The New York Knicks (25-23) will be trying to end a four-game losing streak when hosting the Cleveland Cavaliers (29-19) on January 24, 2023 at Madison Square Garden.
This article makes reference to odds updated as of January 24, 2023 at 8:01 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Cavaliers Vs Knicks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 24
Cavaliers: Dylan Windler: Out (Ankle)
Knicks: Immanuel Quickley: Probable (Knee), Evan Fournier: Out (Personal), Mitchell Robinson: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (+3)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cavaliers Vs Knicks Stat Rankings
|Cavaliers Avg. (Rank)||Knicks Avg. (Rank)|
|111.7 (26th)||Points Scored||114.3 (14th)|
|107.3 (1st)||Points Allowed||112.3 (9th)|
|42.5 (20th)||Rebounds||47.4 (3rd)|
|9.8 (20th)||Off. Rebounds||13.4 (1st)|
|11.4 (21st)||3pt Made||11.9 (15th)|
|23.9 (22nd)||Assists||22.5 (27th)|
|13.3 (10th)||Turnovers||12.2 (3rd)|
Best Betting Sites For Cavaliers vs Knicks
Cavaliers Key Players
Knicks Key Players
- The Cavaliers’ record against the spread is 24-22-2.
- Cleveland has an ATS record of 17-11-2 as 3-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 23 Cavaliers games (out of 48) that went over the total this year.
- Cleveland’s games have finished with more than 220 points 22 times so far this year.
- The over/under in this game is 220 points, 1.1 higher than the average total in Cavaliers games this season.
- The Knicks have covered the spread 24 times in 48 games.
- New York has an ATS record of 6-7-1 as a 3-point underdog or more.
- Out of 48 Knicks games so far this year, 24 have hit the over.
- New York’s games have finished with over 220 points scored 31 times this year.
- This season, Knicks games have resulted in an average scoring total of 226.6, which is 6.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.