The Toronto Raptors (20-25) play the Minnesota Timberwolves (22-24) on January 19, 2023. The matchup airs on BSNX.
This article makes reference to lines updated as of January 19, 2023 at 12:01 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Raptors Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 19
Raptors: Dalano Banton: Questionable (Right Hip), Otto Porter: Out (Foot)
Timberwolves: Rudy Gobert: Out (Groin), Austin Rivers: Questionable (Knee), Anthony Edwards: Questionable (Hip), Taurean Prince: Questionable (Ankle), Jordan McLaughlin: Out (Calf), Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Eric Paschall: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Timberwolves (+5)|
|Total Pick||Under (232)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raptors Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Raptors Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|112.2 (23rd)||Points Scored||115.1 (12th)|
|112.1 (9th)||Points Allowed||115.6 (19th)|
|42.6 (21st)||Rebounds||41.4 (26th)|
|12.6 (4th)||Off. Rebounds||9.2 (24th)|
|10.8 (26th)||3pt Made||11.3 (21st)|
|23.1 (24th)||Assists||25.3 (11th)|
|11.4 (1st)||Turnovers||15.2 (27th)|
Best Betting Sites For Raptors vs Timberwolves
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||38||18.5||2.4||1.5||1.7||0.2||2.6|
Timberwolves Key Players
- The Raptors have 22 wins in 45 games against the spread this year.
- Toronto is 6-8 as 5-point favorites or more.
- The Raptors have seen 24 of their 45 games hit the over.
- Toronto’s games have finished with more than 232 points 15 times so far this year.
- The over/under in this game is 232 points, 7.6 higher than the average total in Raptors games this season.
- The Timberwolves are 20-26-0 against the spread this season.
- Minnesota is 4-4 as a 5-point underdog or greater.
- There have been 22 Timberwolves games (out of 46) that went over the total this season.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over 232 points on 21 occasions this season.
- Timberwolves games average 230.7 total points, 1.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.