The Brooklyn Nets (27-16) will attempt to snap a three-game losing run when they visit the Phoenix Suns (21-24) on January 19, 2023. The Suns have also lost three games in a row.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 19, 2023 at 12:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nets Vs Suns Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 19
Nets: Kyrie Irving: Probable (Calf), Kevin Durant: Out (Knee)
Suns: Cameron Johnson: Probable (Knee), Josh Okogie: Questionable (Nose), Chris Paul: Questionable (Hip), Cameron Payne: Out (Foot), Devin Booker: Out (Groin), Jae Crowder: Out (Not Injury Related)
|Spread Pick||Suns (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (221)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nets Vs Suns Stat Rankings
|Nets Avg. (Rank)||Suns Avg. (Rank)|
|113.5 (16th)||Points Scored||112.6 (19th)|
|110.5 (4th)||Points Allowed||112.2 (10th)|
|40.7 (28th)||Rebounds||43.1 (15th)|
|7.6 (29th)||Off. Rebounds||11.8 (7th)|
|12.0 (15th)||3pt Made||12.8 (8th)|
|26.2 (8th)||Assists||26.7 (6th)|
|14.0 (17th)||Turnovers||13.5 (13th)|
Best Betting Sites For Nets vs Suns
Nets Key Players
Suns Key Players
- The Nets’ record against the spread is 20-22-1.
- Brooklyn’s ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or more is 14-16-1.
- The Nets have played 43 games this season, and 17 of them have gone over the total.
- Brooklyn’s games have had more than 221 points scored on 19 occasions this season.
- The point total average for Nets games this season is 224.0, 3.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Suns have 22 wins in 45 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread, as a 1.5-point underdog or more, Phoenix is 8-8.
- There have been 21 Suns games (out of 45) that hit the over this year.
- So far this season, 29 Phoenix’s games have featured more than 221 points scored.
- The average total for Suns games is 224.7 points, which is 3.7 more than this game’s over/under.