The San Francisco 49ers (12-4) will aim to extend their nine-game winning run in a Week 18 clash with the Arizona Cardinals (4-12). The 49ers, listed at on the spread, serve as host on January 8, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX against the Cardinals, on the moneyline to win. The contest’s total is currently listed at .
This article references odds current as of January 8, 2023 at 4:48 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
49ers Vs Cardinals Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|49ers (-14.5)||Over (40)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||25.8 (6)||20.4 (21)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.5 (2)||25.7 (28)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.0 (4)||4.8 (29)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.0 (3)||5.5 (20)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||17 (3)||21 (14)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||26 (5)||20 (16)|
49ers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the 49ers are 10-6-0 this year.
- There have been eight 49ers games (out of 16) that hit the over this season.
- The 49ers and their opponent have broken the 40-point mark nine times this year.
- The total for this game is 40, 2.4 points fewer than the average total in San Francisco games thus far this season.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- The Cardinals have eight wins in 16 contests against the spread this year.
- There have been seven Cardinals games (out of 16) that hit the over this year.
- Arizona games have gone over 40 points on 10 occasions this year.
- This season, Cardinals games have resulted in an average scoring total of 45.8, which is 5.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
49ers Players to Watch
- Brock Purdy has compiled 1,196 yards (149.5 ypg) on 99-of-150 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Christian McCaffrey has carried the ball 234 times for a team-high 1,094 yards (68.4 per game) with eight scores. He has also caught 82 passes for 707 yards and four receiving touchdowns.
- Jordan Mason has collected 230 yards on 35 carries, scoring one time.
- Brandon Aiyuk’s 956 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 108 times and has registered 74 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- George Kittle has caught 56 passes while averaging 52.6 yards per game and scoring nine touchdowns.
- Nick Bosa has 17.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 17.0 TFL and 47 tackles.
- Fred Warner, San Francisco’s leading tackler, has 126 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception this year.
- Talanoa Hufanga has picked off a team-leading four passes. He also has 91 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and nine passes defended to his name.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Trace McSorley has been a dual threat for Arizona this season. He has 383 passing yards (76.6 per game) while completing 52.7% of his passes. On the ground, he’s compiled 48 yards (9.6 ypg) on 12 carries.
- Keaontay Ingram has carried the ball 24 times for 55 yards, with one touchdown.
- Marquise Brown’s 702 receiving yards (63.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 66 catches on 103 targets with three touchdowns.
- Greg Dortch has 48 receptions (on 60 targets) for a total of 437 yards (29.1 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Trey McBride has racked up 224 reciving yards (14.9 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
- J.J. Watt paces the team with 10.5 sacks, and also has 15.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Arizona’s tackle leader, Jalen Thompson, has 101 tackles and one interception this year.
- Isaiah Simmons leads the team with two interceptions, while also collecting 90 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and seven passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For 49ers vs Cardinals
Powered By Data Skrive using data from