Two streaking squads hit the court when the Memphis Grizzlies (15-9) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (11-13) on December 7, 2022. The Grizzlies are putting their three-game winning streak on the line versus the Thunder, who have won three in a row.
This article refers to betting data current as of December 7, 2022 at 9:01 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this matchup in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Grizzlies Vs Thunder Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Grizzlies: Jake LaRavia: Out (Foot), Ziaire Williams: Probable (Knee), Desmond Bane: Out (Toe), Danny Green: Out (Acl/Lcl)
Thunder: Luguentz Dort: Out (Knee), Kenrich Williams: Out (Knee), Chet Holmgren: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+8.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Grizzlies Vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Grizzlies Avg. (Rank)||Thunder Avg. (Rank)|
|114.8 (10th)||Points Scored||117.0 (6th)|
|112.8 (14th)||Points Allowed||117.7 (29th)|
|48.6 (1st)||Rebounds||44.8 (9th)|
|13.8 (1st)||Off. Rebounds||12.3 (6th)|
|12.2 (10th)||3pt Made||11.5 (18th)|
|24.3 (16th)||Assists||24.2 (18th)|
|13.9 (11th)||Turnovers||13.8 (9th)|
Best Betting Sites For Grizzlies vs Thunder
Grizzlies Key Players
|Jaren Jackson Jr.||8||19.4||6.6||0.1||0.9||2.9||1.8|
Thunder Key Players
- The Grizzlies have 11 wins in 24 games against the spread this year.
- Memphis has won once ATS (1-1) as a 8.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Out of 24 Grizzlies games so far this year, 12 have hit the over.
- Memphis’ games have had more than 233 points scored on 10 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 233 points, 5.4 more than the average point total for Grizzlies games this season.
- The Thunder are 15-9-0 against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma City is 4-1 as a 8.5-point underdog or greater.
- The Thunder have seen 16 of their 24 games hit the over.
- Oklahoma City’s games have had over 233 points 11 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Thunder games this year (233) is 1.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.