The New York Knicks (11-13) battle the Atlanta Hawks (13-11) on December 7, 2022. The matchup airs on ESPN.
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of December 7, 2022 at 8:01 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this outing in the table in this article and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Knicks Vs Hawks Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Knicks: Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Ankle)
Hawks: Trent Forrest: Out (Concussion), John Collins: Out (Ankle), De’Andre Hunter: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (-2)|
|Total Pick||Under (233)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Knicks Vs Hawks Stat Rankings
|Knicks Avg. (Rank)||Hawks Avg. (Rank)|
|113.6 (14th)||Points Scored||114.0 (13th)|
|115.0 (19th)||Points Allowed||113.6 (16th)|
|46.8 (3rd)||Rebounds||45.0 (8th)|
|12.7 (5th)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (11th)|
|10.7 (24th)||3pt Made||9.8 (29th)|
|23.5 (22nd)||Assists||23.8 (19th)|
|13.3 (7th)||Turnovers||12.9 (5th)|
Best Betting Sites For Knicks vs Hawks
Knicks Key Players
Hawks Key Players
- The Knicks are 10-13-1 against the spread this year.
- New York is 3-5 as 2-point favorites or more.
- There have been 11 Knicks games (out of 24) that hit the over this season.
- In nine games this season, New York and its opponent have combined to score more than 233 points.
- The over/under for this game is 233 points, 4.4 more than the average point total for Knicks games this season.
- The Hawks have beaten the spread 10 times in 24 games.
- Atlanta has an ATS record of 4-4-1 as a 2-point underdog or greater.
- Out of 24 Hawks games so far this season, 13 have hit the over.
- Atlanta’s games have had over 233 points 10 times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 5.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Hawks games (227.7).